All of our members are accredited to government standards to produce epc's. Members also set their own epc prices and unlike other national EPC providers we do not take any commission from the cost of your epc. This ensures that you get the lowest price possible for your energy performance certificate by booking direct with your local epc provider. NO MIDDLE MAN MEANS NO ADDED FEES!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) is needed whenever a property is built, sold or rented. If you are selling or renting your property, you should order an EPC for potential buyers and tenants before you market your property for sale or rental.
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) can only be produced by a qualified Domestic Energy Assessor who is a current member of one of the official accreditation bodies. All of our members are fully qualified, insured and accredited.
Use the menu in the main menu to select your region and find The EPC Man for your area. Simply call to discuss the cost and make an appointment for the assessor to carry out the EPC survey which on an average domestic property will take around 30 to 40 minutes.
The Energy Performance Certificate (epc) will be produced within 48 hours of this survey. This will then be sent by email to your agent or solicitor. You can also have a copy by email if required.
Please remember that it is important to organise your epc before you market your property for sale or rental.
An EPC contains information about a property’s energy use and typical energy costs as well as recommendations about how to reduce energy use and save money. It gives a property an energy efficiency rating from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient) and it is currently valid for 10 years.
All landlords of domestic rental properties must undertake a Legionella Risk Assessment to comply with legal requirements.
If you are renting out a domestic residential property in the UK you must undertake a Legionella Risk Assessment. Visit our partner site at www.lraregister.com to find a trained legionella risk assessor to provide your report.
You will receive a 5 page assessment giving both tenant and landlord advice. Your assessment will be date and time recorded and lodged onto the register. You can download a copy of the report at any time.
1. Try and make sure as many of your fixed light fittings as possible have low energy lamps fitted.
2. If you have a hot water tank, make sure there is plenty of insulation around it. Good insulation can make a significant difference to the rating.
3. Loft insulation. If we cannot see the loft is insulated because either we cannot gain loft access or because the loft is boarded over please have any paperwork available to prove loft insulation is fitted.
4. If you have cavity wall insulation which is not visible due to rendering etc, make sure you have the paperwork available.
5. If your double glazed windows were fitted after 2002 and the date is not visible in the units, please have paperwork available to show the installation date.
6. Boiler information: We will try to establish the exact make and model of the gas or oil heating boiler. Where this is possible, the exact efficiency of the boiler can be established. This is likely to be higher than the software default setting for that type of boiler. Establishing the boilers details from visual inspection can be difficult, so please have any information manuals or service history available.
Please remember that you should organise your EPC before you market your property for sale or rental.
Select your county from the left hand menu to find your local epc provider. Please note, no fees are added to the epc cost by using this website. You will deal directly with our local member ensuring you get the best price available for your EPC.
All members of The EPC Man Network are accredited with one of the following official accredition bodies.
If you are renting out a domestic residential property in the UK you now need to undertake a Legionella Risk Assessment. Visit our partner site at www.lraregister.com to find a trained legionella risk assessor to provide your report.
Are you a domestic energy assessor ? We are, and we run this site as DEA's, we understand your business.
We are looking to link up with one Energy Assessor in each area of the UK. We do not take any fees from your EPC instructions.
For more information on how to join our successful network of over 700 websites throughout the UK and to get your own exclusive area and professional epc provider web site call Martin Baker on 07813 035717 for more information.